Anyways, I wanted to make sure I took proper care of them. Our old set cost us $500 and lasted us twelve years so I'd like to get at least that long from this costly set. Seemed to me that the best way to do that was to make sure I used it properly and kept up the maintenance. Yes I realize that's common sense but life gets busy. So I put together this little packet that includes.
- The laminated user sheets from the manufacturer
- A washing symbol guide (because they're pretty much hieroglyphics)
- A copy of the setting guide and troubleshooting guide from the manual-one page each
- A cheat sheet of special washing instructions for those odd items (in case my sweetie does laundry or I'm just forgetful)
- A reminder to clean the washer with tablets monthly for maintenance
It sounds like a lot but it's really just a few pages in cheap page protectors hung with a leftover key ring. No more trying to remember the little symbols or making tiny clothes on accident. :) Now all these nifty bits of info are tacked neatly by the washer for avoiding trouble and making the most of my lovely machines.